DIENST HK 3
Model with ICS-Individual Carrier System
The horizontal cartoner HK 3, equipped with an ICS-Individual Carrier System, is used for tasks with variable groupings in the high performance range of up to 400 cycles/min.
Operating Principle HK 3
The DIENST HK 3 system is a horizontal cartoner for special demands on high performance requirements.
Form-stable or flexible products are moved independently of each other into movable carriers. The carriers move either one by one or in groups parallel to the folding box conveyor while the products are being inserted into the folding box.
The filled folding boxes are closed through hot-melt application system or tuck-in, coded and controlled in accordance with customer’s specification.
Several control elements provide a trouble-free operation.
- The system can be used as a stand alone unit or can be integrated in a packaging line.
- safe insertion and constant malfunction monitoring with sensitive overload-declutch of the pushers.
- for good accessibility the product transfer takes place on one level.
- partly automated format change.
- all other settings by spindles and counters.
- precise guiding of adjustable elements.
- editable storage of all individual value settings. Ensured reproducibility of all machine settings.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualisation of the functional sequence.
- smooth material treatment by adapted motion profiles of servo drives for every format.
- permanent data storage of all servo drives with trend analysis to prevent down-times.
The flaps of the filled folding boxes are closed either through hot-melt application or tuck-in.
The DIENST HK 3 is made of high quality stainless steel and wear-resistant materials.
For easy and safe operator’s accessibility the product transfer takes place on one entire level.
- separate drive of all modules by servo technology preventing vibrations and assuring a smooth and dynamic run.
- base frame made of stainless steel.
- all used components are of extremely low-maintenance.
- operation by colour touch screen.
- product related infeed systems.
- integrated monitoring with continuous diagnosis is part of DIENST standard equipment.
- mode: continuous, intermittent (change is possible)
- performance*: max. 400 cycles/min.
- closing techniques: hot-melt, tuck-in
- format range:
A = 70-360, B = 25-130, H = 105-400 mm
- cardboard magazine: horizontal 1.200-2.500 mm
- weight of standard machine: approx. 2.300 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- magazine extension for additional carton blank acceptance.
- optical sensors detecting open flaps.
- exfiltration station for detected incomplete packs to prevent production down-times.
- packaging and product-related control, routing and infeed devices.
- additional infeed and insertion units.
- network-capable production-monitoring through integration of third-party machines to the production line.
- extended corrosion protection for special climatic demands.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.
- equipment with different coding systems and types is possible.