DIENST P3 Pizza Cartoner
New Standard Cartoner for Pizza
Performance Power for your Pizza
This Standard Cartoner P3 persuades by a long-standing proven technology, which allows every Manufacturer of Pizza or similar products a safe, smooth, and fast production.
As any other cartoner from DIENST, the P3 is made of stainless steel and can be equipped with further options when needed. Similar products and packaging fit into the foreseen format range.
A performance of up to 160 pizza products per minute is guaranteed and this allows a safe and perfect operation.
With this P3 Pizza Standard Cartoner solution, you receive a packaging machine that is besides its highly cost-efficiency, low in maintenance, and solid. Its longevity is based on high quality which makes it almost indestructible.
Operating principle P3 Pizza Standard Cartoner
The deep frozen pizza products are conveyed to the machine through the preconnected flow-wrap machine.
During the operational and synchronisation process the form-stable or flexible products are conveyed parallel to the folding box system by a flexible bucket conveyor and get then smoothly inserted through circumferential pushers. The filled folding boxes are closed, coded and controlled in accordance with customer’s specifications.
- considerate material treatment by adapted motion profiles of servo drives for every format with overload functionality.
- safe insertion and constant malfunction monitoring with sensitive overload-declutch of the pushers.
- leak-proof welded base frame for highest hygienic demands.
- ensured reproducibility of all machine settings by editable storage of all value settings.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualisation of the functional sequence.
The flaps of the filled folding boxes are closed either through hot-melt application or tuck-in and could be coded optionally.
This DIENST Standard Cartoner for Pizza P3 is designed in ergonomic “3-zone-design”: On the top there is the technical area, in the medium level the product transfer and on the lower level there are slope sheets for collecting and removing any soiling.
The system is made of high quality stainless steel and wear-resistant materials. The base frame is welded leak-proof so the machine surpasses partly the HACCP-demands.
For easy and secured operator’s accessibility the product transfer takes place on one level:
- operation by a 15" colour touch screen.
- product related infeed system such as flap layer, star layer or conveyor infeed system.
- integrated monitoring with continuous diagnosis is part of DIENST standard equipment.
- mode: continuous, intermittent (change is possible)
- performance*: max. 160 arriving products/min. [1 pizza per box]
- closing techniques: hot-melt
- format range:
A = 170-310, B = 22-100, H = 170-310 mm *
- cardboard magazine: horizontal 2.000 mm
- weight of standard machine: approx. 3.000 kg
* depends on folded box format and/or product
- optical sensors detecting open flaps.
- exfiltration station for detected incomplete packs to prevent production down-times.
- network-capable production-monitoring through integration of third-party machines to the production line.
- magazine extension for additional carton blank acceptance.
- code checking device.
- extended corrosion protection for special climatic demands.
- software module for remote maintenance and diagnostics.
- equipment with different coding systems and types is possible.
- packaging and product-related control, routing and infeed devices.